Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snakes, hedgehogs, and haircuts!

I cut Wesley's hair today, and it is looking really short!! Here are some pictures of the little cutie after his haircut. I wasn't too sure about it, but he didn't seem to mind. I've never cut his hair before, I usually take him to Cookie Cutters. I tried using scissors at first, but it was really uneven and choppy, so I had to use the clippers, so that's why it's so short (shorter than it's ever been before). Oh well, it will grow back right.

We also went to storytime at Barnes and Noble today and they had some people visiting from the zoo who brought in a hedgehog and a snake. Wesley got to touch the snake! He touched it very gently with one finger, just like they told him to. He was so excited! Wish I could have gotten a picture. I on the other hand, did not feel the need to touch the snake....something about growing up in a country where every snake you see is very poisonous and could be deadly.

Enjoy the pictures!



Sitting on the counter eating mac and cheese.









Taking pictures with his camera that he got for Christmas.









1 comment:

Aurelia said...

I love the short hair, but then again my boys have always been buzzed so I am biased. He looks all grown up...plus if you cut it then it's free!