Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Baby!

Here's our baby inside my belly at 21 weeks! David took these pictures of me today. These are the first "belly" pictures we have taken this pregnancy. I am looking pregnant, and trying to wear clothes that show it off. :) I am feeling good and really enjoying this stage of pregnancy.

We had our second, and probably last, ultrasound today. It was so fun to see the baby! Everything looked great and healthy. The baby weighs exactly one pound right now, which is about average. The heartrate was around 160 in case you're interested (which is normal). We resisted the temptation to find out the gender...sorry for those of you who were hoping we might "accidentaly" find out. :) It was so cute, the baby kept giving me little jabs that looked like little punches where the doctor was pushing on my belly. Here are a couple pictures. In the first one you can see a little hand waving, and some fingers...


Here the baby is in the crawling position, face down with the head to the right. You can see the leg and arm really clearly. Our baby is growing and getting stronger. David actually felt the baby move for the first time the other day!

5 comments:

Aurelia said...

oh my word you look adorable, you haven't gain a pound anywhere but your belly. It is a cute belly, so perfect and round. I love that preg shirt too by the way,very flattering. The picts of the baby turned out great, you can really see the details. I'll have to be patient like everybody else and see what you will be having....

Tripp said...

Hey Emily!
You look fabulous!! I just said to Tripp right before I checked your blog that I really wanted to see a picture of you pregnant.....and sure enough there were a couple already posted.
Are you still going to NewLife? Please tell Lisa we said, "Hello!"
Wesley is getting so big. We just had Drew weighed the other day and he weighs about 31 pounds. So, Wesley has him beat by a few pounds.
We miss you guys tons!!
Heather

Erin said...

you look so beautiful! glad you are feeling good. that's half the battle. Keep the pictures coming. Even though we see you all a lot, sometimes i don't notice as much as in a photo! Love and well wishes. Erin

Josh Estep said...

Emily,

You're looking Great! Thanks for posting to this blog, I just discovered it - its one of my favorite websites now :) Wesley is looking so big, I mean we just saw him this summer but he looks like a little man.

We love you guys!

Josh

Renzia said...

Hi Em! Found your blog through Erica's. Congratulations on baby #2! Very exciting :) I love seeing pictures of Wesley, he looks so fun-loving and somewhat naughty, like he has something up his sleeve. We're doing well, nothing too exciting to report on. Miss both you and Crazy Dave tons!!!

Love,
Renzia