Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wesley is going to be a big brother!


You might have to click on this picture to make it big enough to read Wesley's t-shirt, but it says: "I'm going to be a big brother!" It's true! :) We are expecting our second little one around June 22. We are thrilled about it, and Wesley seems to be excited too, atleast as much as he can understand. I'm about nine weeks along, and unfortunately I'm having a little more queesiness than I did with my last pregnancy, but hopefully we will be getting past that soon. We had our first ultrasound yesterday, and it was so much fun to see the baby's heartbeat, and even hear it! Our little one even wriggled around for us a little bit, which delighted David and I! Wesley got to be with us to see the ultrasound too. He is giong to be a great big brother.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've been waiting for this announcement! I mean, I already knew, but still. We're so happy for you guys. Sorry you are feeling yucky, but it's worth it. :)

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

Pregnancy is the bestest reason ever for feeling like crap. Enjoy every moment...