Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Money saving tip: Have your husband cut your hair!

This is actually the second time that David has given my hair a little trim. And I have to say I think he did a really good job! As my hair is growing out the longest layer seems to grow faster than the others and starts to look funny. So he just trimmed up the bottom for me, and here's how it turned out. He is an artist after all! I have always cut David's hair, but that's a lot easier because I just buzz it with the clippers. So we spent our Saturday morning cutting eachother's hair. Wesley helped sweep up the hair on the floor. Neither one of us would attempt to cut Wesley's hair, we leave that up to Cookie Cutters. :) It's amazing how they can cut the hair on a moving target.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Don't know why the words turned out so weird next to the picture!

Anonymous said...

You should take the business to the next level! Most people don't realize how much money there is out there. During economic times like this, there is more money to be had than ever. Because of the bailouts and economy, lenders are bending over backwards to bail you out too. Believe it or not, there is people getting tons of cheap money nowdays to start businesses, buy homes, pay off debt, and more. Bailouts for Everyone

Erin said...

You are so brave! I would never trust brandon, and well, he doesn't trust me. ha. ha. It does look "Smashing!!!!"