Sunday, April 5, 2009

Snapshots from our week

Here are a few snapshots of our family around the house this week. Daddy and Wesley are relaxing on the floor, looking for pretend animals on the ceiling. Wesley really prefers to have no clothes on whenever possible, so that is a common occurance around our house.


Wesley is helping me listen to the baby. (no you can't really hear anything with the stethoscope, but he likes doing it).

Giving the baby a sweet little kiss!


Go CATS!!!

The laundry basket derby....good thing they've got their helmets on!


Wesley insisted on wearing this mask and ears to go outside to play. Some friends gave it to him for his birthday, I think it's a mouse or something.


Then he took off the mask and just wore the ears for awhile. He's picking some of the neighbors "flowers" (actually ground cover) for Mommy. Hopefully they won't mind. I love it that he is at that age where he picks little weeds like dandelions for me. It really does make a mommy feel special!






3 comments:

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

How do you say love in Russian? Cause I love your family.

Emily said...

You know it's sad, but I don't remember any Russian. Erica, we love you too!!
Love,
Emily

Stephanie said...

What is it about laundry baskets? My boys call them speed boats. They can play in them for hours.