Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday was on Wednesday, and my dear David made it an extra special day...
The morning started early with a surprise breakfast in bed, which was a caramel machiatto from Starbucks (my favorite) and some yummy pastries. Mmmm, what a way to wake up!
Then a beautiful bouquet was delivered in the middle of the day, which made me feel very loved.
We went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner, which was delicious, and the service and atmosphere were great too. David did a great job keeping Wesley entertained while we waited for our food. Reading books a little, and playing with cars a lot, even building a cool ramp with the menu...




Me and my Oreo cheesecake. So good!As you can see Wesley enjoyed the cheesecake too. :)
Thank you David for my extra special birthday!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

happy birthday!!! I would love some starbucks in bed! :) dave did such a great job!