Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Locks of Love

Here are some before and after pictures of my fun fresh new look for the summer...although it will never look like this again, because this is right after the hairdresser styled it. Now it's more of a wild and messy look, that is very low-maintenance and fun! I donated all of my 10 inches to Locks of Love, which I'm sure you've heard of, but it's an organization that makes wigs for kids with hair loss. I was actually surprised that I had just barely 10 inches, which is the minimum length for donating. The place I went to get it cut (Kenneth's Academy on Sawmill) actually gives you a free haircut when you are donating it, which was a nice bonus! I'm very happy with my new cut, and I think it will be a nice change for the summer.





2 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow! Great job on donating your hair! I didn't think your hair was that long to begin with! You look stunning with short hair! It's very short! Were you at all nervous about the haircut?

Heather said...

Emily, Oh my gosh! I love it. You look great with short hair. I wish I could wear my hair like that.
We're doing great out here in Idaho. We'll have to talk soon.
Love ya,
Heather